Thursday, February 28, 2008

LIGHT POSTING MONTH

Well, I've not posted much this month but I can only plead that I was really busy. What with getting married this Friday (to the mostest awesomist amazingest and loveliest fiance evar!) and everything that goes along with that. I've had lots of stuff to do between cleaning up my apartment, moving out (with the help of fantastic friends and family) and getting components that we needed for the wedding dinner and actual wedding itself done.

In the midst of all this happy chaos I received a good news e-mail from The Escapist Magazine. They have accepted my pitch submission and would like an article from me due on the 17th of March. I've got some outline ideas written down already (thank goodness) so I'll hit this article hard right after the honeymoon trip is over.

No comments:

Site Meter