Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SERENITY QUIZ

I'm a sucker for web quizes. Since I've written about how much I liked Serenity before when I saw this quiz result up on my freinds site I had to take it too.

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
45%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
35%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
30%
Alliance
30%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
25%
Inara Serra (Companion)
20%
River (Stowaway)
10%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
10%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz



I'm highly amused by this one and pleased with the results. All three characters that I rated high in I can see similarities in myself with them. I was a little suprised to see that I scored so low in Wash but I don't have any plastic dinosaurs either so maybe it's right.

No comments:

Site Meter