Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Terminal Services vs. Symantec

Well, way back when I was right. I managed to get the new version of the Symantec system center installed but I had to remove the terminal services from my system first to do it. Then the installs went smoothly and I have re-installed the terminal services. I need to finish activating the license server for it again. I wonder if I made a mistake there. I deactivated the server in the Terminal Services Licensing console before I removed the service. I thought I could just choose the reactivate when I had reinstalled. But that option was unavailable to me. I was able to choose activate and then managed to go all through the installation to the point where I need a PIN number from the activation server. I’m waiting to see if that arrives, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Site Meter