Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AMAZING CAKE

My lovely wife is able to do the most amazing things with cake. She has a history of making amazing cakes. This year for the oldest boys birthday she made a Rock Band cake in the shape of the Rock Band guitar controller.






It's amazing. One of the cool things about this cake was that the youngest boy helped roll out the fondant. It was his first time ever working on a cake like that and he did a WAY better job with the fondant than I did my first time touching it.


I've noticed lately, that he is very interested in helping with anything in the kitchen. We may have a budding chef on our hands.




The game group also got a cake for my birthday along with Rabid Paladin and Coyotes birthdays.


This one was also a Rock Band theme but in this case was the drum controllers.

1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

Very cool! And mmmmm...cake.

Site Meter