Wednesday, July 07, 2004

BLOGGAGE?

I’ve read a number of blogs over the years; I suppose they have their roots in the old .plan and .finger files. I’ve read them too. I have considered writing my own but have often held back. I’ve seen many blogs that go no where. And I have a fear of being misunderstood and also a fear of being inconsequential and finally a fear of being thought dumb and even more finally a fear of confrontations. Writing my own blog would force me to face all of those fears. Maybe no one will read my words, maybe those that do will not understand what I am saying, maybe what I have to say is worthless or silly and finally maybe what I say will cause people to *gasp* argue with me.

I would like an outlet.

The hardest part so far has been trying to think of a name. I always hated that part of playing a new character in a game too. The Tungsten Table has a nice alliteration going for it. I also think the Tungsten Bathtub is a good name, it’s a bit more casual which fits me. I may start with one and change it later if I choose to. Do you have an idea you would like to share? Let me know what it is.

No comments:

Site Meter